Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cheap Laundry detergent

I was able to print 8 1.00 off coupons for Xtra laundry detergent because of all the computers we have. The local United has the 42 load size of Xtra detergent on sale for $2.49. The coupons double so it ends up costing only .49 plus tax each. United will only double one coupon per like item in a transaction so we have had to make several transactions. Actually six of them so far. Anyway we have two more transactions to make and then we should be set for laundry soap for a while. I figured I could not even make my own for that cheap.

Tomorrow I plan to make the fabric softener I blogged about a few days ago.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always amazed when I hear about stores that "double" coupons. It must definitely be an American thing. Almost all coupons explicitly state that they are NOT to be used with any other offer and only ONE coupon is allowed to be used per purchase/customer.

We do, however, have a lot of stores that have loyalty points (or Canadian Tire has its own loyalty point "money") and plenty of stores will price match.

Beautifully Veiled said...

Ok, been busy....behind on reading posts....Where do you go for your coupons??? And now to find your fabric softener post...
Blessings!!!
Linda

debbieo said...

Linda,
Go to my right side bar and click on money saving mom. Then go from there as you see one you want.
I check her site every day.
debbie

Canadian Doomer,
Thanks for visiting.