Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Joy goes back to college

Joy is heading back to college today as are many other kids. She has a six hour drive. Pray for her safety. She is a competent driver so I do not fear her skills.

I will be taking Hannah to work for what may be the first and last time for this week and then head over to do laundry. I haven't done it for about three days and I think I have two loads to do.
I might wash all the towels so that will make it three loads.

I will be able to pass the time easier now because I GOT MY EREADER. Yeah. Joy and Jeff helped me figure out how to use it and I am sure I will continue to learn.

Mollie wants to go to Amarillo with a friend to help her with her twins while they go to the doctor tomorrow so she must get two days of school work done. Hannah will do her school work when she gets off work.

A dear man from church mangled his hand yesterday in a jig saw and had to be taken to Amarillo. It is feared he may lose his hand or at least some fingers. He was making little wooden chapels to give to each family in the church to put money in to save towards our new sanctuary. His name is Frank Bogner. He is a dear man and we are praying for his healing.

Another lady at church said her old classmate emailed her that their grown son was out checking fence because the neighbors have a zebra and they were suppose to fix an area of fence that apparently the zebra had broken down. Well the fence wasn't fixed and the zebra attacked the 47 year old man and chewed one of his feet off and part of the other one. How horrifying. He crawled back to the house and his wife showed up while he was trying to call 911. Can you imagine a creature eating your foot plum off? They live near Austin, Tx. Jeff said he had heard that when zebra's get hold of you they wont let go.

I hope everyone has a great day and your hands and feet stay safe and warm.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friends troubles. I hope everything is working out ok for you in the RV and that you are happy with the change. Take care.