Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Atta girl

My mom, Vera Miller signed up to be a Pink Monkey rep about a week ago. She immediately got two more people to be reps under her the first day and moved up to independent distributor. She is growing my business faster than I can believe. I think she now has 3 or 4 reps below her. Good job Mom, Vera. This is the kind of people I like having sell Pink Monkey. They believe in the product and just tell others about it and my product sells itself. I like to make sure all reps have testers of Thieves Oil and body whip because most times, once a person tries it they buy it.

I am proud of my mom. Now I better go make some more product. I love it.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

How many bars of soap do you sell in a year? Isn't it interesting how you can start an endeavor very modestly and in time it grows ~ if it is something that people need/want. I have been sewing for the public for 7 years now. For a long time it was just a bit here and a bit there, but now most of the time I have a pretty steady stream. I love it.

debbieo said...

Yolanda,
My business is like your sewing. I have been making soap for several years and this past year it has really taken off. Add to it that I also make and sell Thieves oil and body whip and have some more new products coming out. Its really quite exciting.

Unknown said...

You're quite inspiring! :)