Friday, January 21, 2011

Is it Friday again already?

Time passes quickly for me. I must be getting old. We don't have too much planned for this weekend except today I will be making at least 3 batches of body whip with out thieves oil. One of my mom's reps. who has a beauty shop has several customers who love the stuff. I have not developed a system yet to tell me what to make and when to make it. Maybe along with a daily cleaning list I should just make a different product each day. That might work.

I am thinking of cleaning out one of my kitchen cabinets so I have a place to put my Herbalife products and keep them off the counter. Counter space here is a premium.

The weather is cold and there is snow left on the ground from the 1/2 to 1 inch we got the other day. I am not a cold weather person and the older I get the less I like it.

Well the work isn't going to do itself so I better get to it.

No comments: