Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm still here

I am sorry for the absence from this blog. We made an unexpected out of town trip for a few days. While it was a very very long drive I think the outcome will be beneficial. More later as the details develop.

On other topics.

Has anyone used the Dyna-Jet Mean green washing machine? It looks like it would work similar to the James washer. I saw a break out of the parts used and it looks like it would be simple to build if a person had those type of building skills. I will have to think on it and figure out if its something Jeff and I could make.

Here is a link to the picture: http://www.meangreenwashingmachine.com/

Today I think I'd better do some house cleaning. Things are looking a bit drab around here.

The weather was warm yesterday so when we got back we made a trip to the laundry mat and washed 4 loads of clothes. We returned home and hung them on the line. It was almost 5 when we got home so of course the clothes did not dry before night. I am hoping for a warm day today so they will finish drying and I can take them in and fold and put away.

I ordered several cases of ingredients for my lotions and they came in yesterday. Now I have enough ingredients to make about 14 batches. Yeah. I may make a couple of batches today. I have new bottles so now we have lotion in 4 different containers. We have the squat 8 oz. canning jars, an 8oz. pump bottle, an 8 oz. flat bottle that is plastic and can be carried in your purse as well as a 1 oz bottle for your purse. These new and varied container make using Pink Monkey body whip easy and convenient.

I also have several essential oils on order so I can make more Thieves Oil.

I can hear Hannah in her room working on her Spanish. Mollie is helping her. I love my girls.
I hope everyone has a nice day today.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Welcome home!