Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pink Monkey Got a new sales rep today

Pink Monkey got another sales representative today. My mom, Vera Miller signed up to sell Pink Monkey. She uses the products so she is an excellent choice as a rep. If you use a product and love it and believe in it, its easy to sell.

Pink Monkey is rolling along and gaining momentum. Its exciting to be on the ground floor of such an exciting venture.

Its super exciting to be the owner/inventor of a cool company. I have great friends who help with names, packaging, sales etc. Just because they are cool that way. Who could ask for more?

Pink Monkey will have at least two new products in February of this year. Yep that's right next month.
Thieves Oil soap and Tea Tree Oil soap are for sure. We are hoping to launch another exciting new product as well. Its still in the testing stages so I wont bore you with the details.


1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Do you remember when I told you that I had finally started using the bar of soap I bought from you? Well, today it finally got so thin it broke in two. It lasted a LONG time. I showered with it. Wonderful soap!