Thursday, March 10, 2011

Traveling blessing sent to me this morning

Luv u. Go bless u and keep u safe today and always. Let no evil thing come upon u. May God build a wall of protection around u and those u love. God grant u peace in every storm that comes ur way. May satan and his army quake at ur coming and flee before u arrive. God's will and purpose shall stand.
Til God brings us together again, you will be in my prayers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had asked a dear friend to pray for us today for safety in travel and the above prayer is what she text ed back. I thought it was so nice I wanted to share it with all of you. If you feel so inclined we would appreciate prayers from each of you for safe travels these next few days.

I think part of my nervousness is that we will have a caravan with everything we own on this earth and just want safety for our children and ourselves. Jeff will be driving the pickup with the 5th wheel, I will drive the U Haul pulling the storage trailer and Mollie will drive the car. I hope this doesn't sound selfish not to want everything we own to be destroyed but more important for our personal safety.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I am praying for you, and of course you don't want your belongings to get ruined!