Sunday, July 19, 2009

1st Day of VBS


Tonight was the first night of VBS. Turnout was small I think due to the fact that the Gran Fiesta was being held in Guymon and most of our kids would probably attend that. Hannah said she had fun. Dana and Shelby got to go just the one time. The Baptist ladies did a great job decorating.

Tomorrow Dana and Shelby go home. They have been pretty good and we have had fun.


Tuesday Joella is coming over to help me cut out Mollie and Hannah's dresses for Kaleena's wedding. I asked for her help because I felt like that is an important part and I think I can do the rest if she helps me with the cutting out part.


Wednesday, J'Tiah has her first surgery on her hips, please pray for her and her family.


Our motor Mr. Olson put on the furnace two weeks ago isn't working so we have no air conditioning. He also took the wash machine apart and ordered a part. He showed me how to install it so when it comes in I will try to do that. I asked Bill if he would take the motor off so I can take it back to the store. I hope he can do it because it is hot out.


We also have got to get the bathroom finished so we can show the house again.

1 comment:

debbieo said...

it turned out good