Monday, July 20, 2009

No AC NO washer

The air conditioner is out and the wash machine is broke. The house is a mess. It really makes me wonder what would happen if we just didn't have those things. Would our house always look like a pig sty? It is causing me to think seriously about how much laundry we make. I think some conservation is in order. I know the girls think they get a new towel every time they shower. We will soon be out of clean towels. I don't know what they will do then because they don't hang them up and they will stink soon if they don't already.

Mr. Olson and I use our towels for a few days hanging them up after each shower. I know I will have one to use. With no AC I will be wanting my showers.
Joy and Hannah are cleaning the garage right now. Joy as usual is doing a great job. That girl can work. Hannah is a good worker too. So is Mollie, they are all good workers.

Mollie is showering the little ones in preparation of taking them home to their mom and dad.
I made two batches of goats milk soap plain and oatmeal, milk and honey.
I couldn't remember if I had made the goats milk soap with new oils or recycled, I used recycled today and it seems fine. I will unmold and cut it tomorrow. Then I will know for sure.
We all have to get showers soon so we can get on the road.

1 comment:

UKnowWho said...

Thanks for the compliment but truthfully (and yes I admit it) it is all thanks to you for bringing us up like that!