Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday

Its been a busy day already. Mr. Olson fixed the washer. Mollie had installed the part ok she just had a wire backwards and the part wasn't seated just right. He fixed that and we are back in business.
Mollie, Hannah and I went to the farmers market in Guymon. Business was slow today for some reason.
We are going to Tulsa this next week and I may bring my soap and try to sell some there.
Mr. Olson is working on the A/C right now. There is air flowing but I don't know exactly what the situation is on that front.

Joy stayed home this morning and worked in the greenhouse, did laundry and cleaned the bathroom. She did some other things too.

I am making yogurt. Erica Maddox told me how to make flavored yogurt.

BTW the man who was killed in the car accident turned out to be Erica's father. He was only 55. Erica was getting ready to leave for Europe to visit her sister who instead had to come to the states for a funeral. I felt so bad for the family.

My great niece J'Tiah is already home from the hospital and doing great.

My step dad is in the hospital in Tulsa, that's as far as he got when they were going to St. Louis to be with J'Tiah when he woke up in extreme pain and his neck was swollen and he couldn't talk or eat. Mom said this am that they think it may be shingles. She said he was in isolation and she had to gown and mask up to go see him.

Joy was suppose to go to my mom's for the week to help mom with the house and taking care of J'Tiah but Don may still be in the hospital so we will have to see on that.

The girls all went to the drive in last night with some sponsors and teen girls. They only stayed for the first movie because the second one was not a good one plus it was late. The first movie didn't start until 10:00pm

No comments: