Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday

Today was a hard day because I was so tired. The last two days we went to bed past midnight. We did a lot of traveling. I think I have been exhausted.
I mowed until the wheel fell off of the lawn mower again.
Later Joy and I went to town and bought some E clips. This time I bought 6 so I don't have to keep running to town. When it cools down later I will mow some more.

I made two batches of soap. Plain and oatmeal tea tree oil.

My girls had a great time last night with their cousins, Kolby and Brice. They always have so much fun swimming together. When the boys first swam with the girls they thought they (the girls) might be prissy. Boy were they surprised when the girls attacked them and had a war in the water. Now the boys think the girls are cool. They said wow they just play and have fun and don't act like girls. lol

We will be going to Amarillo sometime this week to pick Joy's dress up for Kaleena's wedding.

No comments: