Monday, July 13, 2009

Camping

Today I am picking up my grand daughters and taking them camping. Hannah and a friend and the preachers two little girls are coming too. It will only be for one night because it is so hot and I figured that would be about all I can take of that many little girls.
Its hard to go camping with out taking everything but the kitchen sink. I thought about not cooking while we camp, but what fun is that? So I made a menu and am bringing the necessary things and I will let the girls do some of the cooking. It will be a good experience for them. I am certain they will be filthy when we get home, so I figured lets just have some fun.
Tonight we will have hot dogs, chips and buns, easy huh?
Later we will have smores.
For breakfast tomorrow we will have bacon and eggs. I have a nice griddle we will use.
Then for lunch we will be making a soup from dehydrated ingredients.
I figured if I can last until noon before the heat gets to me I will be doing good. So we will pack up and come home after lunch.
Pray for us.

No comments: