Friday, July 17, 2009

Productive day

Today has been pretty productive. I did get my room cleaned. Shelby vacuumed under my bed where I cant reach. The new curtains are up and the room looks nice.

It was still early so we tackled the upstairs bathroom. We scraped the decals off the tub and scrubbed it down. The bathroom is thoroughly cleaned now. That feels good.

The girls then cleaned Mollie and Hannah's bedroom. It looks pretty good. They never clean it like momma wants but they try.

Then I cleaned the yucky stuff out of the fridge. It needs a through cleaning, I'll save that for later.

Mr. Olson is on his way home. Yippie.

Hannah and Conchita are making spaghetti for lunch. Dana and Shelby are working for Gucci and selling stuff for outrageous prices. Dana just sold a CD player for $400.00. I don't think I will be going to their store. lol For some reason they all have a french accent. At least when they remember to have one.

No comments: