Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday

Today Mr. Olson is coming home for the weekend. Yippee. Its been two weeks since I've seen him. I miss him so.
I am working on our bedroom today. I decided to work on one room at a time because the house is starting to look messy and a potential buyer might want to look.
This morning I made curtains for the closets in my bedroom. Before they had sheers and were looking kinda old. I had purchased some sheets at the second hand store for $1.00 each with the intention of making rugs out of them when I decided they were the perfect color for new curtains so I did that instead.
My bedroom is a place where I read at night and then tend to have books stacked up, even on the bed when Mr. Olson is gone. So it tends to get messy and doesn't look good for a potential buyer.

No comments: