Friday, September 24, 2010

Closing date set

We will close on our house Thursday morning. This means we must be out of here and on to the next adventure.
I have some apprehension of getting everything done in time but everyone is pitching in and helping so I am sure we will be fine.
My main concern is the stone business. I really want to get it sold. It is a great business and can be a money maker if a person has a building to put it in and main street frontage is helpful. It only takes about two hours a day of work. Please pray with me that we are able to sell this great business.
I sat down last night when I couldn't sleep and made an equipment and inventory list and came up with the figure of worth of $34,500.00. We are asking $25,000.00 so this would be not only a great business but a bargain as well.
I would also finance a portion of it if the right person came along with part of the money and the desire to become a business person.
I must get busy now on my huge long list. Please pray that everything goes according to God's will.

No comments: