Monday, September 13, 2010

Two loads to the sale

Yesterday and today we took a trailer load full and a pick up load full of stuff to the sale in Dodge. I was surprised at how much stuff we could get into a 12 ft. enclosed trailer and the back of the pick up. The fireside room is completely empty except for a folding table. The dinning room is empty except for the china hutch and the table and chairs. We didn't have enough room to take the two matching dinning room tables and all the chairs.

We will continue to go through each room, completely emptying them and then cleaning them. The girls bedroom is empty, just needs cleaning.

One room at a time and we will get it all done.

We took lots of tools and stuff from the sheds to the sale as well as household stuff. He thinks he will schedule it to sell a week from Friday. We hope to take another load next week.

This week I will continue to organize and put things in my storage trailer. I cant wait for my new furniture to come for the RV so I can get that installed and put stuff in the storage compartments that the furniture has.

I feel now like we may just pull this off.

We watched the show Hoarders online tonight. Now I think I am a hoarder but the girls say I am not. But to be on the safe side its a good thing we are doing this move. I mean really, I know I don't need all the stuff I had, its ridiculous.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

What fun! Where and how do you watch Hoarders online?

debbieo said...

Yolanda,
I just looked up "watch the Horders tv show online" and it came up with the A&E channel. I think you can just watch a couple of shows a week. But you can watch other shows like Dog the bounty hunter and such. If I understand it right, the episode from yesterday will be available to watch today.

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Ok, you are inspiring me. Glad to hear that you are able to go from room to room and clean out. That is what I need to do.

I have a ton of things in my house that belonged to my mom. She lived with us for 14 years. We bought her house and all the contents. SHEESH....I have a LOT of work to do!

Blessings~
Laura