Friday, September 17, 2010

On a lighter note

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANY OF US?????

I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding.

Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.


Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace.


Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.


You know, you just can't fix stupid.

8 comments:

kscorrell said...

LOL!

Autumn said...

Oops... :-)

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

ROFLOL! Oh, I have to share this!

Blessings~
Laura

Diana Ferguson said...

Popped over for a first visit!! Enjoyed it. Following....

What a story in this most recent post.

Come see me soon.

Debbie said...

This is priceless! I love it!

I hope you pleaded for an "insanity" case and got at least the last 4 removed!

Barbara said...

Oh my that is hilarious, Go figure they will get you one way or another, thank you for the laugh, I know it is not funny paying all that money.. Hugs and blessings, Barbara

Yolanda said...

Did this really happen to you?

Beverly said...

I can't believe people thought you actually did this! If it had happened to me I wouldn't tell anyone! :)