Monday, September 20, 2010

Internet woes

Just a quick up date to let you all know I am ok. The Internet went down Friday and we just got it fixed a bit ago. Here's whats been happening.
1. Joy came home for the weekend. She went through her room and boxed up anything she wanted to keep.

2. Our furniture for the 5th wheel came in and we put it together and I love it.

3.We are still waiting on a closing date for the house.

4. Today after school I have two boys hired to move lots of stuff.

5. Jeff built shelves in the girls closet in the 5th wheel.

6. Jeff put up the new curved shower rod in the 5th wheel.

7. We bought a shelf unit to put above the toilet in the 5th wheel bathroom, I put it together, Jeff went to install it and there was nothing in the wall to fasten it to. So I took it apart and returned it to wal mart. I then bought 3 hanging things and used a shower rod and hung them above the toilet and I like that better after all. Lots more storage.

8. Jaynee Lockwood is out of the hospital and thankful for the prayers. She is still having trouble so keep praying. You can read her posts on their blog.

9. Oh and no that was a joke and it didn't happen to me. I always wear my seat belt. My mom sent it to me as an email. I was surprised how many people thought it happened to me.

I will post pictures of the new furniture later when I have some time.

No comments: