Monday, September 6, 2010

Goodbye Flowbee Hello Wahl clippers

We have used a Flowbee for a few years. It has saved us lots of money. A few days ago I purchased a set of Wahl clippers with color coded clip ons.
I gave Sammy a hair cut at camp meeting using the clippers. I probably should have started on an adult who sat still, but oh well. It was enough to know I love these clippers.
I really love the fact that the container is pretty small and I don't have to hook it up to a vacuum.
I just finished giving Jeff a hair cut with the clippers. Goodbye Flowbee, you are going in the sale stuff.
I was able to trim around Jeff's ears easily and trim his eye brows. I was able to do the entire hair cut with the clippers. With the Flowbee I had to finish with the scissors and then shave his neck with either a razor or clippers. Add to that the fact that the Flowbee is noisy because you have to run not only the Flowbee but the vacuum at the same time.

1 comment:

Aunt Krissy said...

My sister had a Flowbee, she saved me lots of money by cutting my hair with it.