Monday, September 6, 2010

PTCI article about Pink Monkey Soap


This is a copy of the article written about Pink Monkey Soap in the PTCI newsletter, The Communicator. It is delivered to several hundred customers of the local phone company. If you want to read the article just click anywhere on it to make it larger. There are a few mistakes like the fact that I have never been kicked in the head by a goat. I have no idea where she got that and the adding glycerin thing. I think she wasn't paying complete attention when I was talking to her and then tried to write it from memory. The goat part is kind of embarrassing, but oh well. I just wanted to show you that it got published. I started getting phone calls and emails right away. I am hoping the free advertising will be a boost to my business.

1 comment: