Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Visible progress

Today I am bound and determined to make visible progress.
What do I mean by that? Well I'll tell you.
Today I mean to get enough stuff done that it is obvious to someone who was just here yesterday to notice the difference.

I don't have any plans to go to town. The only thing besides work on my progress plan that we have to do is to pull stone and clean the rest of the molds after school.
I gave my girls this week off so we can work intensely on the house.

I remade my list on my right side bar. I often forget to update it as you know if you read it.

Today is Sept. 15th, if we are going to be out of here by Oct. 1st we have to stay on schedule. The girls think I am pushing it but I would rather be done early than to be rushing at the end and not able to rest, become cranky, and end up with a job not done to my satisfaction. I want to leave this place clean and nice. I am not going to paint because I don't know the new owners preferences and such but I can certainly leave it nice and clean.

My plan is to thoroughly clean a room and then take a picture of it. I will post the pictures later this evening so you can see how we did.

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I look forward to your pictures.

Blessings~
Laura