Friday, September 3, 2010

From 19 to 3

Yesterday the girls and I got most of the Pink Monkey stuff put into the storage trailer.

Then I asked them to go to the shed and get the totes with yarn and fabric. Mollie came back and told me there were 17 totes of them. So I said take them into the house so I can sort through them.

Well they were wrong. I had 19 totes. I went through them this morning and narrowed it down to 3 three, yes 3. I am so proud of myself. I may not be cutting down by 90% like I have been saying but still, I am cutting down huge amounts.

I had sorted through the fabric and crafts in my sewing room and had thought I was pretty much done. Well, I now have about 5 or 6 boxes of fabric and yarn. With the totes in my sewing room I probably started out with at least 25 totes.

I found loads of my hand made soap so I am going to make a bunch of grab bags to sell at the farmers market and the craft shows coming up.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I am very proud of you! Truly!