Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quick update

We finished up moving at about 9:30 pm tonight. We are all bushed and want to sleep for days. But we cant because we close on the house in the morning and then its off to Dodge to deliver the last load to the auction. I knew we had a lot of stuff but the auctioneer called me yesterday and said they are going to have an auction on Friday and Saturday instead of just Friday so they can get our stuff sold. OOps. I guess we had a lot of stuff, but we don't any more.

We tarped and plastic wrapped all the molds and equipment and its sitting where I hope its out of the way of the new owner. We still have to get all that moved to a location about 1/2 a mile from where it is now. It would take at least one flat bed semi to move it all.

I took a natural sleep aid tonight so I hope my mind can rest as well as my body. I am just plum tuckered out.

Luckily some friends came the last few days and helped me clean and sort through the last of the stuff. I am so thankful for them. I also hired a few ladies to come in as well, I am so grateful to everyone who helped. I am pretty sure I will never collect so much stuff again. In fact I am going to pare down even more of what I have now because the aisle of the storage trailer is now full and that is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

Well I am going to try to relax and get some rest.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Bless your heart... I hope you get settled in and feeling at home soon.

Beautifully Veiled said...

Yippee!!! I'm so glad you got things done! I've been trying to get rid of more and more "stuff" after reading your posts!!!

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

It's almost over and then you can truly rest!

Blessings~
Laura