Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

None of the things I remember about my father had anything at all to do with his lifestyle of whom he knew or the places he had been or the style of the clothes he wore. I just knew that he was always there. -Cal Thomas

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. -Author Unknown

There is no more vital calling or vocation for men than fathering. -John Throop

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him Father! -Lydia M.

ChildChildren's children are the crown of old men and the glory of children are their fathers. -Proverbs 17:6

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person--he believed in me. -Jim Valvano

One night a father overheard his son pray, "Dear God, make me the kind of man my daddy is."---Later that night, the father prayed, "Dear God, make me the kind of man my son wants me to be. -Anonymous

No comments: