Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grinding Ezekiel flour

I am going to grind some of what I call Ezekiel flour for myself and my mom. We use a portion of it in our mix when we make bread. We feel this adds proteins and vitamins and other benefits to our bread. It must be good for us if God told Ezekiel to make bread from certain beans. I don't have every thing God mentioned so I use what I do have. I put things like pinto, black, red, kidney, barley, rice, corn, and anything else I find into the grinder.

I am so thankful my mom has loaned me her electric grinder to use. It sure beats cranking by hand. I told mom that I would keep her supplied with wheat flour and Ezekiel flour if I could keep the grinder at my house. She said that was fine so I happily keep her supplied.

Courtney and Kaitlyn are here for a few days while their parents and aunt travel to Illinois and back. Pray for their safety.

Apparently the pool has a swim time from 8-9 pm on Tues and Thurs for women to swim with out children. A lady called me just now and asked me to go. I need the exercise but I hate putting on a suit. They do not allow anything over the suit. No t-shirt no shorts.

No comments: