Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A man living in a tent

Mr. Olson and I went to a nearby town to look at a 5th wheel hitch for Bill and Christina and we saw a man living in a tent. The town seems to be kind of a poor town and right along the main road there was a homestead with a tent.
I was intrigued of course and drove slowly on the way back. The guy had an actual home set up there. I could see a regular bed in the tent. The fellow was standing there talking on a cell phone with no shirt. I wish I had the guts to take a picture.
Why was I so fascinated? I wanted to stop and talk to him and see how he manages regular things like cooking, washing up the dishes, refrigeration, bathing and such.
Maybe I am too interested in things and how people do things.

BTW the 5th wheel hitch was too old.

No comments: