Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend enjoyment with friends and family

Mr. Olson is here for the weekend so we are enjoying each other and friends.
The men's prayer breakfast was this morning and only Mr. Olson and one other man showed up. While that was disappointing we did get to eat the extra food. Yummy.
Tonight we are having steaks and movies with our friends Bill and Christina and our families. Mr. Olson, Bill and I want to watch Pendragon, a movie done by a homeschooling family. Joy has seen it and doesn't want to watch it again. I think I may overrule her.
Christina is working on the fathers day gifts for the fathers of the church. We didn't know what to give them so we brainstormed and came up with a nice homemade idea which I think they will all enjoy.
My step dad Don is in the hospital with chest pains. I sure hope he gets well quick and come home so he doesn't spend fathers day in the hospital.
GET WELL SOON DON
Its raining here, a nice gentle rain. I think its great but the farmers are trying to harvest their wheat so its not good for them.
I have the greatest friends. While I was gone Christina came and fed the animals and watered them and the flowers.
Then Glenda came and did the same thing and turned the water off in my greenhouse that I had forgotten. I didn't even have to ask her to do it, she just did because she is nice like that.
Glenda also watered Christina's flowers while she was gone to camp. What a sweetie.
Also Jarrod came and fed and watered the animals. And here I was worrying that they would starve. LOL
I am thinking what I can do for others.

No comments: