Monday, June 15, 2009

Stocking up

My plan for Walgreen's this week is to stock up on paper towels, toilet paper and Kleenex.
I will buy many St. Ives body wash for 2.99 each. For each one I buy I will receive a 3.00 register reward.I will buy each one in a separate transaction. I just say I have five transactions or whatever and they ring them up one at a time. I will use these RR to buy the paper towels, toilet paper and Kleenex. The Scott tp is on sale 2 4pks for 5.00 this week, this is the only kind I use because its safe for the rv and the septic system at home. I love using the same money twice.
I like stocking up while things are on sale and never paying full price.
If you can buy enough to last until the next sale that is good.
On average, most things go on sale approx. every three months. So for a minimum, get three months worth of whatever you are buying.
If I were to get one years worth of toilet paper for the rv I would buy about 52 rolls or 14 4pks. That is assuming we use one roll a week. If your usage is more than that you would have to up the numbers and recalculate and stock up according to the new numbers.

No comments: