Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bread machine country white bread

Recipe for bread machine.


Country White Bread

1 cup warm milk (110°F - 115°F / 45°C)
1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 large egg
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 cups bread flour
1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. (Usually wet ingredients first, then dry and lastly the yeast.)
Select the Basic bread cycle and start machine.
Makes one (1 1/2 or 2 pound) loaf.

Cook's Note: Because of the milk and raw egg, do not use the time delay for this recipe.

Since my oven is microscopic I will be using my bread machine to make bread more often. Today I am gathering recipes and filing them here for my future reference.

source:http://www.cooksrecipes.com/bread/country-white-bread-machine-recipe.html

3 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

There is nothing like fresh, hot, homemade bread....YUMMM!

Thank you for sharing this recipe!

Blessings~
Laura

breadman tr875 said...

Hey thanks for sharing the recipe here, I don't have to browse around for them anymore, cheers :)

kscorrell said...

If you find a good Hawaiian bread recipe for the bread machine would you please share? I can't seem to find one that I like.