Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Headed back to college


Every time we get together with the Derixson's we take a family picture. Joy is always gone to college and never in the picture. This is our picture from a couple of weeks ago when we met them in Gainsville Texas and stayed in a couple of suites. We had a fun time. It was our gift to them for pastor appreciation month.
I call this picture a pile of people.


Joy headed back to college this morning and already the RV seems larger/empty. The other girls are hard at work with their school work and I am searching the net for places to park the rigs near okc if we end up moving.


Jeff and I went to okc Monday and he had an interview yesterday. He feels good about it and really likes the people who interviewed him. So maybe we will be moving if he gets a call.


Mollie is working hard at getting her drivers training completed so she can get her regular license. That will save me some running around.


The shade cloth for the windows came in and I want to get at least two west facing windows covered asap.


We had a freeze last night but apparently it wasn't enough to kill the flies or else they are all just hanging out in our house.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Yes, flies take cover. :) Nice photo! Hey, I've almost got my house tour ready. You still planning on that?