Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cobbler in a jar


I discovered this article about cobbler in a jar on face book. The source is:
http://wendolonia.com/blog/2010/06/16/crisp-in-a-jar/
This interests me because we like the author either eat too much pie or some goes to waste, mostly it goes to waist though. I liked the idea of making some for the freezer so when the sweet tooth did strike you could just pop one into the oven. Also the oven in the RV is very small but I know that 4 of these would fit on the cookie sheet thing that came with my toaster oven.
I wanted to record this recipe so that when I decide to make it I will have it accessible to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that looks so good, I love cobblers, thanks, Jacob and I picked alot of black berries over the summer

Yolanda said...

What a great idea!