Thursday, October 7, 2010

Making more curtians

Yesterday I made another curtain panel for K's new venture. Today I am going to be sewing some long tubes she needs. Easy peasey.

Each time I go over there to sew I take a load of laundry and wash it while I sew. Kills two birds with one stone.

We leave tomorrow for Gainsville Texas to meet Bill and Christina and the kids. We are taking them a portable sound system that some friends of theirs borrowed and also some things that another friend wants to send to them. We will pick up a rocking horse that another friend loaned to them and bring it back to that friend. I guess we are the bringers and returners. We offered to do this because we wanted to see Bill and Christina.

Little Sammy needs a hair cut so I will bring my clippers along as well. So far in his almost four years I have cut his hair all but two times. Once I took him to someone else and the other time was his first hair cut and another friend did it. I told Christina I don't mind if she wants to get his hair cut between our visits but she always waits for me to do it. I guess that way she can be sure we visit often enough that he doesn't end up looking like a hippie.

I need to get the windows on the 5er washed while the weather still holds. The skirting was ordered yesterday so I am excited to get it and get it installed to make the 5er warmer this winter as well as make it look nicer. I plan to line the skirting with that silver insulation. Its not reflect ex but something similar I have a large roll of. I am hoping that will help keep it warmer too.

I still need to take pictures of my photo equipment and sell it on Craigslist too. Always something to get done. I was worried I might get bored here but it doesn't look like that is going to be happening any time soon. I think I have enough projects to keep me happy for quite a while.

No comments: