Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Choir tour and other things

Last evening the family drove to Hardesty to hear the Bible school choir. It was really good as usual. They have some new talent we enjoyed. One first year student has a professional sounding bass voice and can really deliver. The kids all seem to have a God seeking heart and we felt the Lords presence.

Yesterday the girls and I sorted through four boxes of pictures and cards and narrowed them down to just one. We divided the pictures up into piles for each girl and they put them in a plastic bag and placed them into their keepsake boxes. Today we will go through about 3 more boxes.

I talked to our state representative yesterday and he told me what I need to do to vote this November. He said I can just go to the election office and ask them to mail me an absentee ballot. I was a bit worried that with the move I would not be able to vote. I sure didn't want that. He said that if I have any trouble to call him. Its nice having a representative who is just a regular person and not such a politician. He's is the type of fella you can just visit with.

The weather here is cooling down at night. In this RV we feel the outside temps much faster than those who live in a house so during the morning we keep the doors and windows closed, then we open them for a couple of hours, then we have to turn on the A/C and finally late night or early morning we have to turn the heat on. Jeff has not been able to figure out the thermostat installation yet, I thought he had it so I blogged that he had it installed. Anyway, when that gets installed hopefully it will be more automatic instead of us having to constantly switch things around. Of course we still have to open and close windows.

Well I need to take a shower and get this day started. Hope you all have a great day.

What is on your to do list today?

Oh and next week, lets try to get our house tours up to share.

No comments: