Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today the girls are going to get busy on their school work because this begins a new work week for Hannah who is hostess at a local restaurant for two hours during the noon rush.
While she works, Mollie and I do a load of laundry and any other errands we have to do.

This evening the girls and I are going to the first ever woman's meeting at our church. The group is going to meet to sew the little pillowcase dresses for the African girls. They also make shorts for boys. I will bring my sewing machine and help sew. I had wanted to make these dresses for a while and now I have an opportunity to do it.

Joy will be home this weekend for several days while the choir goes on tour. She is not in choir this semester. I think she is going to join next semester though.

I made a fly catcher and it started to catch flies right away. Now if I just had some more 2 litre bottles to make more. When we moved I threw away a large black trash bag of empty bottles. Who knew?

I think I may get my bread machine out of the storage trailer and put a loaf of bread on to make. Its getting to be soup weather.

Todays to do list:
1. tidy 5er
2. do a load of laundry
3. make a loaf of bread
4. put a pot of soup on to cook in the crock pot
5. work on the storage trailer

No comments: