Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday is laundry day

Today Joy and I took the laundry to the laundry mat. We did 5 regular washers full and a big blanket in the big washer. I was happy to see my friend Dee Dee. I hadn't seen her in a long time. I knew she had bought a new house and come to find out she is just across the pasture from where we are now. Maybe we can spend some time together now that we are almost neighbors.

Jeff and I talked this weekend and decided to try to go through a few totes from the storage trailer each day. Today Joy helped me sort through three totes. I was then able to move things around to get more stuff up on shelves and out of the aisle. Our goal is to some day to downsize the 30 foot trailer to a 24 foot trailer.

Tomorrow I hope to go through all of the totes that have pictures in them and consolidate them into less totes.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

That's really nice about your friend being so close!