Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homemade disinfecting wipes


Today while I was catching up on my blog reading I ran across this hint on Crystal Miller's blog for making homemade disinfecting wipes. I always want to buy the disposable ones but I don't want to use more paper products than I need so this idea appealed to me. She uses cut up t-shirts and instead of Clorox she uses more natural cleaners. That appealed to me as well. For instructions visit:
http://www.liverenewed.com/2009/09/homemade-clorox-wipes.html

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Really cool!

debbieo said...

I made a batch of these and they seem to work great. I happened to have a few t shirts that were stained and I was tossing so I just cut them up into the size rags I wanted. I used two shirts. I used a plastic shoe box to put the rags and mix in because that is what I had on hand, I may change that when I find a better container.