Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where are my good shoes?

One of the joys of moving is always losing something. This morning I took my shower and got dressed. When I was ready to put on my shoes, lo and behold no shoes in my closet. I only kept three pair of good shoes and I cant for the life of me remember where I put them so today I have to go to church wearing sandals. Luckily they aren't too worn out. I sure hope I didn't somehow donate my only three pair of good shoes.

I was so proud of myself for only keeping three pair of shoes. A brown leather flat, a tan suede flat and a black flat. Then I have two pair of sandals and a pair of flip flops.

Its cold this morning so I sure wish I knew where my shoes were. I will look again this afternoon, if I cant find them I will have to try to find another pair to buy. Its hard to find just a plain grown up looking pair of dress flats so it might be a challenge.

The honey do list is getting done but it still seems long enough. I have several shelves and coat hooks and such I want installed. Right now we have the two trailers basically side by side with about a 8 to 10 space between the two and as we are still sorting there are things outside and it looks like we are trailer trash. I hope we can soon get past that look. It just takes time and we have only been here three days so I need to chill out.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Shoes! I hope you find them! When I was 8 and we moved, we couldn't find the soap. :)