Monday, October 4, 2010

Jeff found my good shoes

Jeff found my good shoes. They actually were in the closet but they were under the dirty clothes basket. My black ones were worn out so I will get rid of them and keep the new black ones we bought yesterday afternoon.
Its back to real life today, the girls are doing school work and I am cleaning. It doesn't take long to clean this little shack but until I find a place for everything and am able to put everything in its place it will look cluttered to me.

I bought a 2x4 so Jeff can make a shelf for Mollie when he gets off work today. I also bought 9 plastic crates to put on her shelf, Hannah's shelf and two for me and Jeff's counter to extend the usable space. Our counter is now organized and feels uncluttered and usable.

I just think of what needs a home and the best way to give it one and then I go to it. For instance there are 3 power cords coming from behind the couch and one from the printer at the end of the couch. I put a plastic shoe box on the ledge of the back of the couch and wound all the cords up and put them in there. I need to get some rubber bands to fasten them better. This way we can just reach there and pick up a power supply and plug it in. We have two large screen lap tops and a net book. And if a friend of ours is able to fix it we will have another lap top.

That is one thing the RV makers don't take into consideration is the fact that most everyone has lots of electronics.

1 comment:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Well, we too are looking to move onward now. I went through no telling how many kids clothes in the attic today. I can now walk through my attic!!! You have been an inspiration to me, and I do believe the Lord used you to prepare me for whatever lies ahead!!! Thanks so much for documenting this part of your journey!
Blessings,
Linda