Thursday, February 10, 2011

It was good to fellowship with Vicky

Today I visited an old friend who is such a woman of God. It was good to fellowship and visit. I love talking with someone who loves the Lord like Vicky does. Its hard to explain but everything said and done leads into conversation about God. Our Bibles were at our sides, in our hands, held out to one another as we visited and things reminded us of certain scripture or Bible stories. I have missed that.

When our old pastor lived here that was how it was with them. You talked and God is a huge part of your life so naturally you talk about God.

We looked things up. Asked one another their interpretation of passages. Oh what fellowship.

I pray that I find new friends who love the Lord like that.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

That's wonderful. Being able to share with like-minded friends is a precious gift.