Monday, December 7, 2009

Do you stay the same?

I was reading the comments over on Candy's blog and a lady commented on Candy's picture. How she used to always etch her photos and such and this one is quite clear. I began to think about how often I change my mind about things like that but that God is never changing. I change in my growth in God and the like. My basic belief and commitment stay the same. But in everyday things I change. I change my rooms around in my home. I change the way I garden. I change the menu.
I am constantly changing.
I liked Candy's comment about her reason for changing her photo. She said, "I changed my mind." It made me think about how often I change my mind and the the old saying a woman's prerogative is to change her mind.
I am really glad that God never changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost put in that it's a woman's perogative. :-)