Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Low ink on printer-get cheap refills

I am so glad that walgreens refills ink cartridges. I just had 4 black ones refilled for 9.99 each. That is way cheaper than buying new ones. The refilled ones last longer as well.

My yogurt turned out great and is draining now to make cream cheese. I ended up not having any yogurt to start a batch with and had some thin yogurt from the last batch so I used that and it worked great.

Jeff actually seems to be on the mend. I hesitate to say that because every time I thought he was getting better he would get worse again.

I can hear the girls in the other room doing their grammar. I love to hear them working on their school work together.

Mollie takes care of a cute little boy named Jace. He will not take a nap for anyone except me so I have to lay down with him and he goes right to sleep. Problem is I fall asleep too. I try to only sleep for 20-30 min. and get up or I cant sleep at night.

No comments: