Monday, December 14, 2009

Fend for yourself

After over four months of joblessness I have come to the conclusion that we must find a way to bring an income in from home. We must manufacture a product/s or do some kind of labor that is needed in these times. What would that be? I don't know but I'm thinking about it. If you know of a way to make a living from home building or making something please let me know. I am open to ideas.
What have I done to help myself so far?
1. Always working on the Pink Monkey Soap Company products.
2. Opening a store in my home selling soap and taking consignment crafts.
3. Working on building up the manufactured stone business.
4. Planning on growing a big garden again and selling produce. I did pretty good the first year we moved here and I did this. So I will try it again.
5. Bought and buying food in bulk to avoid rising prices.
6. Ideas????

No comments: