Saturday, December 5, 2009

How often do you talk to others about God?

How often do you talk to others about God? How often do you let an opportunity to witness go by? I am not even close to getting it right but I do get a chance to talk about God quite a bit. I think it is because He is such a big part of my life. He is my life. I had the chance and took it three times today. I don't usually get to talk to that many folks in one day about the Lord.
I have heard others say they are afraid. Of what? I have heard others say they don't know what to say. I just talk about my friend, my savior. I have heard others say they don't feel the timing is right. When is the right time, is there ever a right time, whose time are you referring to, yours or Gods?
I have heard folks say they will next time. Or maybe the next time.
When you stand before God and he asks you why you didn't talk about Him, what will you say?
I hope He says, you did good girl. You are a good and faithful servant.
Is God a big and important part of your life? I hope so. He's awesome.
You can take this whole world, just give me Jesus.

I asked my daughters the other day if they would take Jesus before me and they said yes. Praise God.
The know God is number one to me.
Tomorrow morning, get up, get dressed and attend church and tell God how awesome He is. We were made to worship Him. Give him His due.

No comments: