Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday

Today we went to Guymon so Mollie could buy the Ipod touch she has been saving for.

Hannah got a hair cut, 6 inches and she looks so cute.

I stopped by United and picked up about 2 1/2 pounds of jalapenos.
When we got home I cleaned the jalapenos and put them in the dehydrator. I can then use them later for candied jalapenos or jalapeno jelly. Or use them in cooking.

My friend Lori dried some and then ground them into powder and put it in a salt shaker and gave it to me. Its really good on chili and such as that. A little goes a long ways though.
Later I will finish the mexican chili beans.

For supper I think we will have hash with fried potatoes, hamburger, eggs and cheese. We can eat this on flour tortillas.

I also picked up a bunch of frosting buckets so I have been washing buckets like crazy. I got 7--- 2-2 1/2 gal and 2--- 5 gal buckets. They come in handy for so many things. I did learn to wash them as soon as I can because they become harder to wash the longer they sit.

I like Shelly Correll's idea of making the cinnamon rolls for Christmas now and freezing them. I may do that.

Kaleena wants me to bring rolls for christmas dinner so maybe I will make them ahead too.

No comments: