Monday, December 21, 2009

Its almost Christmas

We leave tomorrow for Branson for a few days with our daughter and new son in law. It's a long drive but it will be worth it to spend time with them. My son in law is working out of town most of this winter guiding duck hunting and such. So my daughter is spending much of her first months being married, alone. It is a good thing she is an independent sort. She misses him terribly when he is gone. This past week my college daughter has spent with her helping her get ready for guests. Joy will then come home with us for a few days before again returning to college.

The kids sure grow up fast.
Mollie and Hannah are already planning our new annual girls camp out for next year. Everything cant be the same but seasons change, people change and move and so things and traditions have to change to or rearrange.

For instance, My oldest daughter can not spend the holidays with us so we met her and Shelby and my parents in a parking lot and visited and exchanged gifts. I guess that's one way to have Christmas. I am hoping that one doesn't turn into a tradition. lol

I love my family and am so proud of them.

I hope all of you have the very best, most wonderful blessed Christmas ever this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! :-)