Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tupperware replacements

It seems like I always have lids that crack or peel or what have you with my Tupperware.
Yesterday I decided to look on the Internet about how to get replacements. I found an official Tupperware site with an 800 number to call to get free replacements. I called and of course everything I have is discontinued, but no problem, they will send me something similar, I get to choose the color and such. I had to pay $5.75 shipping. I think if I had many items or one item the shipping would be the same.
I decided to look it up because every time I see a Tupperware lady I don't have my broken items or they act like they either don't know how to take care of it or its a pain for them. I don't even have to send the old stuff back, when I get the new stuff, I will just toss the old.

No comments: