Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jobs---Ideas----Plans

Jeff is going to try to get back on at Seaboard even if he has to work in another department. He figures he will end up working nights, so that will be a change for us.
I am wanting to start getting the garden ready for next season. I want to try using the raised bed method. I think I will be planting herbs around the house since I haven't managed to plant any flowers there. Maybe some eatable flowers. I have been inspired by the Path to Freedom blog where the folks use their whole yard to grow their food.
I know I can get wonderful manure from Kirby. I just have to start saving for the boards for the raised beds.
Jeff said if he works at night then he would be here to help make stone. We can then grow that business as well as the Pink Monkey Soap business and we should be able to get by.
It would be great to work together more with Jeff, the girls and I work together all the time.
Then I can get chickens again. I will try to build a better chicken coop this time though. I also want to get back into goats but this time I may try the miniature goats. They give milk and take up even less space.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we get to stay here? We really like living here its just hard with Jeff not having a job. Maybe it will work out.

No comments: