Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday

I think I may be coming down with a UTI so Jeff is chopping the garlic. Ugh. He is taking some too so he can stand me. LOL
Mollie is still sleeping and its 10:15am. She has the flu.
When she gets up we will treat her to some too. She will be thrilled. Ha

I cut the 4 batches of soap into bars. They will cure for 3 weeks and then they can be used.

My big task today is to clean the kitchen. I clean it all the time but sometimes I just have to really clean it.

The vanilla looks so pretty. It's fun to watch as everyday the color darkens. In a couple of months it will be wonderful vanilla.

I am thinking about gifts. I think I need to stop by the thrift store and pick up some baskets to begin making gift baskets. I think I will buy a package of wash cloths and put some of them and some soap and some surprises in the baskets.

No comments: