Monday, June 28, 2010

Apricots


I have been invited to go with some church ladies to pick apricots. I am excited as I do not have any apricots canned right now. I looked it up and I can use my steam canner and not have to use the pressure canner. I hope the girls come with me and we are able to pick a lot so I will have a bunch to can. I am just like my mom, I love to can.


My sisters sweetie Duane, spelled right this time gave me about 9 boxes of canning jars the other day. There are still a few more boxes left he said I could have. I appreciate this very much. I am always on the look out for good canning jars and usually am able to get lots of them for free. And as my friends all know,"free is my favorite price".


Carol, if you are reading this let me know if you would like a couple of jars of apricots as a Thank You to Duane for the jars?

No comments: