Monday, June 28, 2010

New menu plan

It has been a while since I have planned out the weeks menus. I decided today was the day. I pulled the post up and was working on it. I filled in two or three days of menus and then drew a blank.
Hannah sat down at my computer and asked if she could fill in the blanks and see if I liked her ideas for menus. Sure.
I did indeed like her ideas and so my menu is now complete for the week. Thanks Hannah.

On another note. Bill and Christina arrived at 3am. Mollie woke up to greet them and they all fell into bed. I made a breakfast casserole and when everyone was up we enjoyed talking until it was time for them to get ready to go to the funeral. I asked to stay home and take care of the little ones. I need some kiddo time anyway.

I am hoping to have some family time with the Derixson's this evening and that Jeff will get to spend some time with them as well. I will prepare enchilada casserole and Spanish rice for supper.

1 comment:

hannah said...

thanks for liking my ideas lol